What information do we collect?
- Rheem may collect personal information about individuals during the course of its business, including for example: Generally, we collect personal information directly from you, however sometimes we may collect personal information from publicly available records, customers of Rheem products and other third parties.
- name, address and contact information;
- interest in Rheem’s products;
- information about customers of Rheem products; and
- other information such as accreditations or membership of professional associations.
- If you do not give us personal information which we ask you for, it may affect our ability to provide you with our goods and services and with information about them.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
- We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and related purposes (which are usually apparent when we collect it). Such uses include:
- providing our goods and services to you, or any other customer of Rheem products, to manage and account for our goods and services, and to improve our goods and services;
- managing our relationships with customers of Rheem products;
- providing customers of Rheem products with information about our events or our goods and services that may interest them and, more generally, to maintain our relationships with you and others;
- facilitating our business operations; and
- uses permitted or required by law.
- We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and also:Where we do not disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or any of the other purposes listed in paragraphs 5.1 to 5.4, we will only disclose your personal information with your consent.
- to any person where necessary or desirable in connection with our provision of our goods and services;
- to our Rheem corporate bodies, including such overseas entities;
- to our service providers so that they can provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business; or
- as permitted under the National Privacy Principles.
- We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information, whether in electronic or other form, that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access and Correction
- You may request access at any time to personal information we hold about you. We may refuse to provide access if the National Privacy Principles allow us to do so.
Our Online Privacy and Security
- The type of information we require online depends on how you wish to use this web site. It is possible for you to visit this web site without telling us who you are.
- Your information will be held in strictest confidence. Personal information will not be released to third parties except to further the purpose for which you provide the information and as set out above.
FAQs about our Online Privacy and Security
Q: How will you use any information that I submit?
A: We will use your information for the purpose of completing business with us, or in any way that you give us permission to.
Q: If I make a mistake can I correct it?
A: At any point before submitting a request for a project proposal or making a general enquiry, you can use your browser's back button to return to previous pages to modify or correct your information.
Q: Will you sell my information to other companies?
A: No. We never sell, trade, lease or rent any personally identifiable information to other companies.
Q: Do you use any tracking devices?
A: Whenever a page is accessed over the web, this web site records the time, date and URL (Uniform Resource Locater - global address on the WWW) of the request. This information cannot uniquely identify user information. It allows us to improve our service to you and to other customers as a whole. For example, we compile statistics that show the daily number of visitors to our sites, the daily requests we receive for particular files on our web sites, and what countries those requests come from. These aggregated statistics are used internally to better provide services to the public.
Q: What is "Spam" and does this web site use it?
A: Spam means unsolicited advertising material sent via email. We will not send out this type of material.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or the way in which we handle your personal information, you may contact us in the following way
Telephone: +84 (0) 274 3763 700
Fax: +84 (0) 274 3763 800
Sales and Service Hotline: +84 1900 54 54 27
Sales and Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org